Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I Have Been a Naughty Blogger

So, as you can see, I have not posted anything in over a month.

(Gasps! Shocked Ohhs! "I am not mad, I'm just disappointed" head shakes.)

I know. I know. I have broken the cardinal rule of blogging. I've heard that you should post an entry to your blog from anywhere between 3 times a day to once a week. To you I say, what's that like to be so anal?

I am back, kids. The Philly Wordsmith is back. And she is rarin' to sink her teeth into some Addy topics. Maybe even some writing topics. Maybe some website topics. Communication? It could be anything. Literally anything. Maybe tomorrow I'll be a florist. Point is, watch out.


Seriously, though. Sorry. The long absence won't happen again. Dry your tears. I've been working hard and writing articles for AdNews. No excuses, I know. I heart you.

No comments:

Post a Comment